Want to bring in the latest craze in dodge ball? Bring in a Gaga
This fast paced game is great for for either indoor or outdoor play
and is appropriate for a wide range of ages.
What you get:
- 15' x 15' high quality inflatable gaga pit
- Accommodates up to 25 players
- 2 Gaga balls
- Gaga Ball rules clearly posted
- Staff member to setup, break down and help run games
- Sound system to play current clean edited top 40 hits during game play
* * * electricity needed * * *
The Rules Of Gaga Ball:
1. To start, everyone in the pit must be touching the wall. Someone
tosses the ball in the center of the pit, and it must bounce twice on
the ground. As it bounces, everyone can
say "Ga" for each bounce. After the second bounce ("Ga-Ga"), the ball is
2. Slap-hit the ball with your hand, aiming it at another player's leg at the knee or below.
If the ball hits or touches anyone from the knee or below, that player is out and must
exit the pit. At any time, if a player makes any type of contact with the ball at the knee or
below, that player is out and exits the Gaga Ball Pit.
3. Anytime the ball goes out of the pit, the last person that the ball touched is out.
4. You can only hit the ball one time until it either touches another player or the wall,
then you are able to hit it again. You can dribble the ball against the wall to position it if
necessary, and, you can move around anywhere inside the pit during the game.
5. The game ends when the last person is eliminated, or, to speed up the end of the
game, the last few players can be given a count-down for a tie game. Once the game is
over, everyone else re-enters the pit to start a new game.
6. You can add variations to the game such as playing with more than one
in teams, expand the ‘hit’ area to be above the knee, catching the ball
eliminates the person that hit it, and any other variation you can come
Content copyright . Magical Memories Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Home Office: 210 Marble Ave Suite #3 Pleasantville NY 10570